Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Love in the fridge!

Middle aged guy dies and gets to heaven. There he meets his friend who also died recently.
"You are here?! How Come? How did you die? "
"Well, I froze to death. And you?"
"I died from laughter"
"That’s interesting. How?
"Well I got back from a business trip a day early, didn’t want to go home so I went to my lover. We were having a great time when the doorbell rang – her husband came back early. I was really scared, but she handled it perfectly. She took a trash bag, opened the door and asked him to take out the trash. Before he got back, I quietly got out. With nothing more to do I decided to go home. And what do you think – my wife opens the door with a trash bag and says: "Honey, could you take out the trash…". "Sure", I think. "I’m not that stupid." I get into the house, check the bedroom, check all the closets, turn down the whole house – nothing. Suddenly the whole situation started to seem so absurd that I started laughing and chocked to death…"
"You moron!", shouts the other guy. "Should have checked the fridge. We both could be alive now…"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home